Hidria is a development supplier of state-of-the-art systems for industrial technology and electrical engineering.
Hidria is a development supplier of state-of-the-art systems for industrial technology and electrical engineering , and one of the leading global corporations in the field of automotive and industrial technologies. Our products are the result of a constant search for new opportunities and innovative solutions for sustainable development. Through the responsibility, knowledge, competence, innovation and excellence of all our employees, we are creating a prosperous society and contributing to the development of the environment in which we live and work.
We are looking for innovative and competent reinforcements to co-create new trends.
Your challenges will include:
|- Software development for PLCs,
- final performance testing of the devices,
- development of advanced electronic embedded systems and related software for controlling computer vision systems,
- software development and testing for industrial robots,
- developing expert systems based on computer vision,
- development of more complex, rigorous measurement systems,
- managing and communicating with a large number of measuring instruments,
- development of dedicated software.
|- Development of software for remote condition detection and monitoring of electronically commutated (EC) drives and fans,
- development of preventive maintenance algorithms for electric motor drives,
- development of computer applications and programmes for monitoring and parameterisation of EC fans via internet connections - Hidria IoT,
- laboratory testing of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and LVD compliance of new EC drives,
- Design of test and programming facilities for micro-controller electronic circuits - motor inverters,
- prototyping electronic circuits, SMD and THT component placement,
- servicing and maintenance of production test and programming facilities for electronic circuits (PCBs),
- fault detection of electronic circuits when they are first installed,
- finding alternative electronic components and ordering samples,
- carrying out accelerated testing and validation of alternative electronic components,
- statistical processing of test data and technical assistance to the Quality Assurance Department.