The mission of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana:
- different forms of education, with an emphasis on internationalisation and practical skills, and international comparability of the levels of education obtained,
- internationally comparable scientific research,
- professional work and technologies transfered into practice,
- promoting and caring for the development of the profession in society.
UL FE aims to remain the best among the electrical engineering faculties in Slovenia and to be among the top 20% in Central Europe and the members of the former country (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Croatia, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia) by 2025.
We want to maintain the various forms of education, with an emphasis on internationalisation and practical skills and the international comparability of degrees, internationally comparable scientific research and professional work, and the transfer of technology into practice, and to promote and nurture the development of the profession in society.
We are committed to:
- world-class teaching aimed at creating good engineers,
- the excellent scientific research and professional work of all teachers and researchers,
- students' commitment and honesty in fulfilling their study requirements,
- the dedicated and professional work of the faculty's shared services in supporting teaching, research and professional activities,
- ensuring fair and professional relations between all involved in the creative environment at the faculty,
- primary concern for the welfare and reputation of the faculty and providing adequate material conditions for its operation.