Protection of rights
The websites subject to this notice are those at www.fe.uni-lj.si. All content on this website is the property of the University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Electrical Engineering (hereinafter: UL FE). The content is for informational purposes only and is not legally binding.
UL FE is not responsible for the use of the website or for any damage caused by the use of the content. UL FE will endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the information. UL FE may change any of the content at any time, without obligation to notify users, and is not responsible for the consequences of any such changes.
Limited right to use content
Users may make the content on www.fe.uni-lj.si available for their personal use without infringing copyright. The authors of the content are not liable for any adverse consequences of use. Any other use or distribution of the content or any part of it is not permitted.
UL FE will dispose of all data collected on www.fe.uni-lj.si in accordance with applicable law.
Notice to individuals under Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regarding the processing of personal data
- - Controller of the personal data collection: the University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Tržaška cesta 25, 1000 Ljubljana; e-mail: email@example.com, telephone: 01 4768 411.
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose of the processing of personal data: the UL FE collects and processes personal data on the basis of the personal consent of individuals. The personal data referred to above will be kept in accordance with the purpose of the collection and processing of such data, otherwise for a maximum period of time until revocation by the data subject. UL FE will not disclose personal data to third parties.
- Legal basis for processing personal data: personal consent in accordance with Article 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Users or categories of users of personal data, if any: UL FE will not disclose personal data to third parties. Only employees who are responsible for the collection and processing of personal data for predefined purposes will be made aware of personal data.
- Information on transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organisation: the UL FE will not transfer personal data to a third country or an international organisation.
- Period of retention of personal data or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period: personal data will be retained for a period of time in accordance with the purposes for which they were collected and processed, otherwise for no longer than until revocation by the data subject.
- Information about the existence of the rights of the data subject to request access to personal data and the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction or limitation of personal data, or the existence of the right to object to processing and the right to data portability: the data subject may at any time, by means of a written request addressed to the UL FE, request access to, or the correction, amendment or restriction of processing of personal data.The data subject shall have the right to request access to personal data or the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction or limitation of processing of personal data. However, due to the nature and purpose of the processing, it is not possible to request the erasure of personal data or to object to the processing of personal data. The request must specify which personal data you would like to amend or otherwise communicate how you would like to restrict their use. UL FE will respond to your request in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- Information on the right to withdraw consent where processing is based on consent: consent may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until its withdrawal.
- Information on the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: a complaint may be lodged with the Information Commissioner (address: Dunajska 22, 1000 Ljubljana, e-mail: email@example.com, telephone: 012309730).
- The provision of personal data is based on the individual's personal consent.
- The individual is not obliged to provide personal data.